Once the candidate has been accepted, and parents have compiled the required documents, proceed to enroll upon availability.
1. Registration form completed
2. Hand in required documents to the Registrar (Mrs. Marisol Sánchez)
3. Sign Registration Fee Agreements:
4. Payment either through Credit Cards or Cash should be formalized at this point with the cashier
5. You will receive MCSchool’s Parent and Student Manual
Admission & Registration Forms
If your child comes from a foreign language school his/her grades must be translated, legalized and submitted to the Ministry of Education. The legal document emitted by the Ministry of Education (SEE), plus a copy of the original grades must be deposited in MCSchool. (Kinder -10th)