Investigations is a complete K-5 mathematics curriculum, developed at TERC in Cambridge, Massachusetts. It is designed to help all children understand fundamental ideas of number and operations, geometry, data, measurement and early algebra.
Handwriting Without Tears is a proven success in making legible and fluent handwriting an easy and automatic skill for all students.
MCSchool provides access to comprehensive information, instructional technology, resources and media which include:
- A school library which contains approximately 6,500 books, magazines and local newspapers
- An EBSCO database containing premium online information resources
- A computer per classroom with internet access, a variety of reading materials, visual aids, manipulatives etc.
- A web page which provides educational links
- A computer lab
- A science lab
- Audiovisual components (data show, televisions, DVD etc.)